Over time, from the income generated from invested funds, we have financed (fully or partly) projects or causes. Some of these are listed below:
- The Ann Rowbotham bench situated on the bank of the River Eea;
- The stained glass window in the Hall of the Cartmel Primary School;
- The installation of the defibrillator on the outside wall of the Priory Church Of England School;
- The purchase of IT equipment (personal computers, printers and scanners) for the Priory Church of England School;
- The initial consultants’ report which formed the basis of recommendations of the Cartmel Township Initiative Delivery Group.
- We also have made contributions to the Cartmel In Bloom Group towards their activities.